Our mission is to find, map, photograph and catalogue every stinkpipe in the Greater London area, though out of London is welcome too. Please send your stinkpipe pics here or to stinkpipes@gmail.com Twitter: @stinkpipes Holder of 6Music's Geek of the Week accolade, 1st October 2011

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Links to other sites: Bollards Of London

http://bollardsoflondon.blogspot.com/


This is fantastic, and in a way, I wish I'd thought of it first. More bollards than you can shake several sticks at, and some you'll probably be very familiar with. I'm particularly familiar with the 'Vauxhall Three', so I'm glad they're in there.

I haven't worked out how to put links on here yet. It's new Blogger and only seems to offer a series of predesigned templates, wheras i used to go in and edit the template code directly. Can't see how to do that now!

I'm sure I'll work it out - anyway. Remember while you're out hunting for stinkpipes, keep an eye out for bollards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment